Worried About Elevated Liver Enzymes?
Here Is What You Should Know.
Was a recent blood test showing elevated liver enzymes? Elevated liver enzymes indicate that the cells in your liver are damaged or inflamed. You might be suffering from chronic health problems and have not been able to figure out why? Elevated liver enzymes is a warning sign that you can’t ignore!
Elevated liver enzymes in your blood test is showing that there is inflammation or damage to your liver cells.
When your liver is functioning normally, your body is capable of effectively breaking down and removing harmful disease-causing toxins. However, if your liver becomes damaged, toxins will start to build up, remain in your body longer, and travel all over your body via your bloodstream. These travelling toxins can begin to damage your cells and organs. Prolonged exposure to toxins can increase your risk of developing a wide range of debilitating or deadly diseases including: Hepatitis, Nervous System Disorders, Fatty Liver, Cirrhosis, and Cancer.
Why Has Your Liver Turned on You?
Elevated Liver Enzymes can be the result of:
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Medications (e.g. Statins & over the counter)
- Environmental toxins
A fatty liver is the most common cause of increased liver enzyme production.
Alcohol abuse leads to the majority of fatty liver cases.
The following three liver enzymes are most commonly evaluated through a blood test:
- Alanine transaminase (ALT): the normal range is 7 – 52 units per liter of blood
- Aspartate transaminase (AST): the normal range is 5 – 35 units per liter of blood
- Gamma glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT): the normal range is 0 – 40 units per liter of blood
Higher than normal levels of these liver enzymes is a sign of liver damage and/or disease!
Safely Boost Your Liver Health with Livergenex
In order to reduce elevated liver enzymes, you may begin by:
- Changing your diet and avoiding saturated fat from processed foods as well as eating more fruits and vegetables
- Reducing or eliminating alcohol and/or tobacco consumption
- Establishing or continuing with a regular exercise program
- Supplementing your diet with LIVERGENEX!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Time to Stop Suffering and Make Your Liver Love You Again!
Livergenex consists of an elite blend of all-natural ingredients that were chosen based on scientific and clinical studies that show that they support your natural liver function. Livergenex is powerful natural nutrition that gives your liver the boost it needs to replenish itself and do its job well. This powerful dietary supplement provides you with a totally unique combination of dynamic nutritional building blocks that your liver can use to improve your body’s ability to cope in an increasingly toxic modern world.
This specific blend of ingredients ensures that your liver receives an optimal supply of nutrients to restore, boost, and maintain liver health.
So, if you want to naturally compliment your healthy lifestyle choices, add Livergenex to your diet. Just imagine how great you will feel when you get your liver health back!
The following beneficial ingredients can be found in Livergenex:
- Vitamin C – which boosts energy levels, but also targets liver and gallbladder disease as well as medication toxicity [1,2]
- Vitamins B1 & B6 – which target medication toxicity and help improve nonalcoholic fatty liver disease [2,3]
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – typically used to detoxify the liver, support the prevention of alcoholic liver damage, and reduce the toxicity of environmental chemicals such as insecticides [4,5]
- Milk Thistle – a potent herb that is commonly used for chronic inflammatory liver disease, hepatic cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, and toxic liver damage that is caused by chemical exposure [6-11]
- Turmeric – a powerful herb that targets gallbladder and liver diseases such as fatty liver disease as well as toxic hepatitis [12-14]
- Artichoke Leaf – commonly used for a fatty liver or an alcohol-induced liver injury [15-17]
- Resveratrol – improves fatty liver disease and also helps protect the liver from chemical exposure or alcohol injury 
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – targets nonalcoholic liver disease and Wilson’s Disease [19, 20]
Integrity That You Can Trust & Believe In.
At Natawill Nutrition, we have a tremendous enthusiasm for nutrition, natural products and healthy living. We put our collective passion and pride into all of our products. We believe in Livergenex and back it with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee good for 1 full year from the date of purchase! That being said, we try not to allow our enthusiasm to cross the line and become hype.
Remember, nutritional supplements like Livergenex are not “Miracle Cures.” They are intended to supplement and complement healthy lifestyle choices such as diet and exercise and are not intended to be a replacement or substitute for proven treatments or medications. To be clear we are not saying that you can take Livergenex and expect a miracle. What we are saying is that we are offering you a great natural product that can wonderfully complement your healthy lifestyle when used as directed. Please understand that results can and do vary and always consult with your doctor if you have any questions about taking Livergenex or any other nutritional supplement.
We bring you this information in a straightforward no nonsense manner because we want you to be informed and educated before we have the honor of serving you as a customer!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Look At What Our Customers Have Said*:
I have taken antioxidant supplements for several years now, I used to have a half dozen different bottles. Now I just take Livergenex, it’s all I need. Livergenex is truly top of the line, best of the best.
Mike – Columbus, OH
I just wanted to say that I truly believe in Livergenex, I love the product and will continue to use it.
Kathleen – Los Angeles, CA
* In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, let us make you aware of the following circumstances. Testimonials appearing on this site were received via email submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products. The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened, meaning; not the whole message received by the testimony writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or the testimony in its entirety seemed irrelevant for the general public.
You have always taken care of other people. How are you going to take care of them if you are not around?
Elevated Liver Enzymes is not something to ignore. If you do, it only gets worse,
You Deserve Livergenex!
- Simon JA, Hudes ES. Serum ascorbic acid and gallbladder disease prevalence among US adults. Arch Intern Med 2000;160:931-6.
- Ferolla SM, Ferrari TC, Lima ML, Reis TO, et al. Dietary patterns in Brazilian patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a cross-sectional study. Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2013;68(1):11-7.
- Engels A, Schröer U, Schremmer D. Efficacy of a combination therapy with vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid for general feeling of ill-health. Results of a non-interventional post-marketing surveillance study. MMW Fortschr Med. 2008;149 Suppl 4:162-6.
- Brok, J., Buckley, N., and Gluud, C. Interventions for paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose. Cochrane Database.Syst.Rev. 2006;(2):CD003328.
- McPheeters CM, VanArsdale VM, Weant KA. N-Acetylcysteine Use in Non-Acetaminophen-Induced Acute Liver Failure. Adv Emerg Nurs J. 2016;38(3):183-9.
- Szilard S, Szentgyorgyi D, Demeter I. Protective effect of Legalon in workers exposed to organic solvents. Acta Med Hung 1988;45:249-56.
- Buzzelli G, Moscarella S, Giusti A, et al. A pilot study on the liver protective effect of silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex (IdB1016) in chronic active hepatitis. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol 1993;31:456-60.
- Marcelli R, Bizzoni P, Conte D, and et al. Randomized controlled study of the efficacy and tolerability of a short course of IdB 1016 in the treatment of chronic persistent hepatitis. Eur Bull Drug Res 1992;1(3):131-135.
- Vailati A, Aristia L, Sozze E, and et al. Randomized open study of the dose-effect relationship of a short course of IdB 1016 in patients with viral or alcoholic hepatitis. Fitoterapia 1993;64(3):219-228.
- Tkacz, B. and Dworniak, D. Sylimarol in the treatment of acute viral hepatitis. Wiadomosci Lekarskie 4-15-1983;36(8):613-616.
- Hackett ES, Twedt DC, Gustafson DL. Milk thistle and its derivative compounds: a review of opportunities for treatment of liver disease. J Vet Intern Med. 2013;27(1):10-6.
- Neyrinck AM, Alligier M, Memvanga PB, Névraumont E et al. Curcuma longa extract associated with white pepper lessens high fat diet-induced inflammation in subcutaneous adipose tissue. PLoS One. 2013;8(11):e81252.
- Um MY, Hwang KH, Ahn J, Ha TY. Curcumin attenuates diet-induced hepatic steatosis by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2013;113(3):152-7.
- Greenway FL, Liu Z, Martin CK, Kai-yuan W, et al. Safety and efficacy of NT, an herbal supplement, in treating human obesity. Int J Obes (Lond). 2006;30(12):1737-41.
- Kraft K. Artichoke leaf extract- recent findings reflecting effects on lipid metabolism, liver and gastrointestinal tracts. Phytomedicine 1997;4:369-78.
- Pittler MH, White AR, Stevinson C, Ernst E. Effectiveness of artichoke extract in preventing alcohol-induced hangovers: a randomized controlled trial. CMAJ 2003;169:1269-73.
- Kurt H, Toprak O, Bülbül E. The possible efficacy of artichoke in fluconazole related hepatotoxicity. Case Reports Hepatol. 2014;2014:697359.
- Faghihzadeh F, Hekmatdoost A, Adibi P. Resveratrol and liver: A systematic review. J Res Med Sci. 2015;20(8):797-810.
- Podymova S. D., Davletshina I. V. Efficacy of using alpha-lipoic acid (berlition) in patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Eksp Klin Gastroenterol 2008;(5):77-84.
- Koh E. H., Lee W. J., Lee S. A., et al. Effects of alpha-lipoic Acid on body weight in obese subjects. Am J Med 2011;124(1):85-88.
*Important Notice: Livergenex is a dietary supplement designed to support normal healthy Liver Function. It is not intended for use in the diagnosis or treatment of any disease. Information on this website is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. Information and statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
** In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, let us make you aware of the following circumstances. Testimonials appearing on this site were received via email submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products. The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened, meaning; not the whole message received by the testimony writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or the testimony in its entirety seemed irrelevant for the general public.
***Images published on this website are royalty free stock photos purchased by Natawill Nutrition LLC and are not actual customers. Images are believed to be used in accordance with our rights as per the terms of the licensing agreement pertaining to usage of photographs on websites provided by the stock photo provider. If you are the lawful owner or copyright holder of any content appearing here, please contact us and any infringing material will be promptly removed.