Krill Oil By Natawill Nutrition
Support your general health with Omega-3 oils DHA, EPA, and powerful antioxidants. Krill Oil provides multi-system health benefits with much better absorption than fish oil and without the aftertaste, side effects, or pollutants from fish sources.
- Made in the USA
- Small, easy to swallow soft-gels
- Contains 86 mg naturally occurring Omega-3 Fatty Acid per serving
- Contains 40 mg naturally occurring EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) per serving
- Contains 25 mg naturally occurring DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) per serving
- Contains 40 mcg naturally occurring Astaxanthin per serving
- Clinically proven to support cardiovascular, brain, joint and feminine health
Keep in mind: Krill oil is extracted in pristine deep-water seas and is often a cleaner and healthier choice than fish oil!
About Krill Oil
Medical research has shown that Krill oil supports…
- healthy cholesterol levels (1)
- A sharper memory (1)
- Joint lubrication and agility (1)
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure levels (1)
- Encourages hormonal balance (helping with PMS) (1)
- Eye health (1)
- Depression (1)
Inside krill oil is a powerful antioxidant, called astaxanthin (read more about astaxanthin HERE) which helps with reducing a natural process in your body called oxidation. This process may play a role in many diseases such as aging, cancer and heart disease just to name a few. (2) Astaxanthin is one of the few nutrients with the rare ability to easily cross your blood-brain barrier and quickly shuttle key nutrients throughout your body.
This is just one of many reasons krill oil adds layers of protection to your health! Try some today. As always, free shipping!
Our Krill oil is harvested in compliance with the Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources. To make sure that Krill stays abundant & sustainable for the entire planet.
When we made our Krill oil we made sure it had No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No fragrance, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Egg, Gluten Free, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, and Yeast Free.
Warning: If you have a medical condition (especially seafood allergies or coagulopathy), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, taking medications (especially anticoagulants), or facing surgery, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Tou, J. C., Jaczynski, J., & Chen, Y. C. (2007). Krill for human consumption: nutritional value and potential health benefits. Nutrition reviews, 65(2), 63-77.
- Pashkow, Fredric J., David G. Watumull, and Charles L. Campbell. “Astaxanthin: a novel potential treatment for oxidative stress and inflammation in cardiovascular disease.” The American journal of cardiology 101.10 (2008): S58-S68.
Label has a misprint. It states that there is 40 mg of Astaxanthin per serving. The correct information is that it contains 40 mcg of Astaxanthin per serving, We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Directions & Precautions
Contains shellfish (krill). People with shellfish allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should notify their physician and be tested prior to taking dietary supplements.
Adults take one (1) soft-gel daily. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
If pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using this product.