Medical research has shown that Krill oil supports…
- Healthy cholesterol levels (1)
- A sharper memory (1)
- Joint lubrication and agility (1)
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure levels (1)
- Encourages hormonal balance (helping with PMS) (1)
- Eye health (1)
- Depression (1)
Krill Oil contains a powerful antioxidant called Astaxanthin which helps with reducing a natural process in your body called oxidation(read more about Astaxanthin HERE). Oxidation may play a role in the aging process and many serious medical conditions including cancer and heart disease (2) Astaxanthin is one of the few nutrients with the rare ability to easily cross your blood-brain barrier and quickly shuttle key nutrients throughout your body.
Natawill Nutrition’s Krill Oil contains – No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No fragrance, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Egg, Gluten Free, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, and Yeast Free.
Warning: If you have a medical condition (especially seafood allergies or coagulopathy), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, taking medications (especially anticoagulants), or facing surgery, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Tou, J. C., Jaczynski, J., & Chen, Y. C. (2007). Krill for human consumption: nutritional value and potential health benefits. Nutrition reviews, 65(2), 63-77.
- Pashkow, Fredric J., David G. Watumull, and Charles L. Campbell. “Astaxanthin: a novel potential treatment for oxidative stress and inflammation in cardiovascular disease.” The American journal of cardiology 101.10 (2008): S58-S68.